Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Clarke Focus II L20 Cylindrical
Walk Behind Floor Scrubber/ Autoscrubber
Available as BRAND NEW SPECIALLY PRICED.
Available for purchase are a number of BRAND NEW Clarke Focus II L20 Cylindrical floor scrubbers. These machines are straight from the factory, brand new with warranty on parts & labor! The Clarke L20 Cylindrical Floor Scrubber/Sweeper is a reduced profile walk behind unit for commercial/industrial applications that still need to scrub and sweep up to 20,000 square feet per hour, but want more maneuverability. The cylindrical deck will wet sweep solid debris into a removable tray while both scrubbing and vacuuming the floor. Standard is two pro lite style brushes designed for typical cleaning applications. The mixed cleaning solution flows automatically with the rotation of the brushes. A curved vacuum squeegee retrieves dirty solution and wipes the floor clean. This dual drive wheel design provides maximum traction on slippery floors yet maintains excellent maneuverability in tight applications. All scrub functions are actuated with a single push of a button on the touch pad control panel.
High Productivity: Cylindrical design eliminates the need to pre sweep the floor prior to scrubbing. A high performance scrub deck turns the brushes at 570 rpm. More turns per minute increases the number of “bristle passes” over a given area. This increases cleaning capability and reduces the need to scrub an area twice.
• 20" cylindrical deck - includes 2 pro lite brushes & Chemical Mixing Package.Equipment available: (x1 AVAILABLE - LAST IN STOCK!)
• Battery Powered w/ On Board Charger: x2 12 volt 130 ah batteries on a 24 volt system - On board chargers allow the operator to always be close to a charger location, since it is incorporated into the machine..
• 14.5 Gallon Solution & Recovery Tanks.
• x2 .4 HP brush motors - 570 RPM - 58.4 lbs of down pressure.
• One Touch Scrub Control: One touch scrub controls reduce training time and reduce operator mistakes. The solution flow, scrub brushes, and vacuum won't operate when the machine has stopped, thus protecting your floor and saving the operator valuable time.
• 29.9" curved rear squeegee.
• .5 hp 2-stage vacuum motor - tangential discharge.
• 0 - .63 gallons/min of solution flow.
• 65.8 dBA sound level.
• Factory Warranty: This machine includes it's factory warranty - 3 years parts, 1 year labor, 8 years tanks!
Focus II L20 w/ chemical mixing - 20" Cyl Deck - FULL WARRANTY!
Price: $5,250.00 - SOLD
Have Concrete? Upgrade to Grit Brushes for only +$250!
Compare At: $7,661.00 New
Interested? Call Steve 888-550-0945