Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Advance Captor 4800
Industrial Combination Floor Sweeper Scrubber
This machine has been RECENTLY DISCOUNTINUED - REFURBS ONLY.
The Advance Captor is a dual-purpose machine, it scrubs and sweeps up to a 48-inch path, using both functions together, or independently. With its dual side brooms down, it can sweep a 60-inch path and cover 163,700 feet per hour. It is capable of lifting 500 pounds in the steel hopper as high as 60 inches in order to empty into a standard dumpster. Dust is screened through a panel filter and is shaken back into the hopper for disposal. Using the (3) 17 inch brushes, (or optional four 14 inch brushes for the 54 inch version), you may scour a floor using three levels of brush down pressures to achieve maximum cleaning results. A curved vacuum squeegee retrieves dirty solution and wipes the floor clean.
• The full function sweeper at the front of the unit controls dust and allows for a full view at the front of the machine due to its "cut a way" design.
• The tilt out recovery tank is a modified version of a similar design also seen on the American Lincoln 7760 rider scrubber. This feature allows you to thoroughly wash out the recovery tank after draining. No smells accumulate, no sediment collects.
• Reliable hydraulic driven impellers generate vacuum for the dust collection system and the recovery tank. They are not vulnerable to dust or water like electric systems and they generate tremendous air flows.
• A tilt out hydraulic radiator sits adjacent to the engine radiator. This allows you to "blow out" or "wash out" both radiators, - keeping the engine and hydraulics cool.
• The popular "one touch" control pads seen on the battery scrubbers like the Condor, Adgressor, and Warrior battery scrubbers are also used on the Captor. In addition, this touch pad uses different color boxes to identify the sweeper function as a separate area from the scrubber function, resulting in less operator confusion and simplified training.
• Dual front side brooms create a wider sweep path, and keeps debris out of the squeegee.
• 60 gallon solution tank on 4300 / 80 gallon solution tank on the 4800.
• Hopper: 9.2 cubic feet (261 L) & 550 lb capacity.
• Warranty: 2 months parts & labor warranty.
Refurbished Condition Equipment:
Captor 4800 - Gasoline - Mfg '05 - S/N: 1842203 - 2 months warranty!
Captor 4800 - Propane - Mfg '08 - 2 months parts & labor warranty!
Captor 4800 - Propane - Mfg '08 - S/N: 2059617 - 2 months warranty!
Compare At: $45,000 - $53,000 New (The Captor is discontinued, replaced by the CS7000)
Interested? Call Steve 888-550-0945
60 DAYS PARTS & LABOR COVERAGE:
We Guarantee our product will come in perfect working condition with brand new batteries & wearables- but if the machine fails within 60 days we will follow manufacturer's warranty guidelines and resolve any issues!